Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood our terms and conditions before using the site. By placing an order with us you are automatically agreeing to the terms and conditions below. We reserve the right to alter and update these terms without notification to you the customer and changes will be posted in this page of the site.
- Any criminal activity connected, via or operated in the use of our site will not be tolerated and will be reported.
- We will not be liable for an unforeseen virus or technical fault that might be caused to your device, programs or data whilst using this site.
- All content on this site, in its entirety, is the property of Threads or affiliated companies. They are not to be copied by any other party, company or individual for commercial or personal use, in any format including but not exclusive to digital rendering, printing and viral means.
- Should there be any third party logos or images of third party products on our site at any time then Threads does not claim any association, link or endorsement of these. Assumptions should not be made to contradict this.
- We reserve the right to not fulfil an order on the following grounds; the stock is not available, nonpayment, incorrect product listing such as price, incorrect multi purchase discount.
- We are not liable for any delivery delay, please see Shipping for more details.
- The site has a catalogue of original vintage clothing and homeware for purchase. The nature of these used items means that there may be signs of wear and anything significant will be listed. We do not get these items directly from the supplier or manufacture and so we cannot guarantee their origin, though we do our utmost to thoroughly investigate their authenticity so you can shop in confidence.
- You may return your item for a refund. It must be returned within 3 weeks of purchase, in its purchased condition with the ticket still attached and without any damage or odour. Your return shipping cost will not be refunded. Please see Shipping for details.
- Gift Cards can be bought on this site but are only redeemable in store at this time. We are not liable for lost or stolen Gift Cards and they cannot be refunded or reissued.
- You may make a viral linking to our homepage if it is done in a respectful manner and is not illegal or harmful to our reputation or business is any way. Do not assume any affiliation or endorsements when there is none.
- Threads reserves the right to alter the content, display and layout of this site without notice.
- If for any reason one of the clauses in these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, this does not affect any other clause in these Terms and Conditions at that or any other time.
- If you breach our Terms and Conditions but we do not initially take action, we are entitled to enforce them at a later date in conjunction with applicable legislation. In addition we reserve the right to refuse you future service.
- These terms and conditions are in accordance to the laws of England, any dispute or claim made will be worked out in the Courts of England.
- The above terms and conditions covers all proceedings, agreements and dealings between Threads and you the customer.